DevOps Course Training
Basic to Advanced Course Training in Hyderabad.
Best DevOps Training Institute in Hyderabad
DevOps Course Training
Are you looking for best DevOps Training Institute then your in the right place to update yourself with the latest trends in technology with Nexson IT. Learn DevOps Training by Real-Time Experts. Enroll now to get Practice using DevOps tools in a real environment with live cloud Projects.
DevOps training course content is designed from basics to advanced levels. We have a team of DevOps experts who are working professionals with hands-on real-time DevOps projects knowledge, which will give students an edge over other Training Institutes.
NEXSON IT – Best AWS Training Institute in Hyderabad
About DevOps Course
The extensive practical training provided by Nexson IT the best DevOps training institute in Hyderabad equips live projects and simulations. Such a detailed Devops course has helped our students to secure jobs in various MNCs. The trainers at nexson IT are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in the DevOps course in Hyderabad. Participants completing the DevOps certification have a plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
The aim of the DevOps Training is to enhance the collaboration and reduce all gaps between the development team and the operations team. Therefore, several firms are investing in this technology to get practices done in an easy and reliable approach. Adopting this culture provides a quicker resolution of the issues and it enhances the safer operative environments.
How to Become a
DevOps Engineer in 2020.
If you are looking to get into DevOps Engineer Job, then our Training Academy will Teach you exactly how you can achieve your goal.
I’m Interested in This Course
Why Join Nexson IT DevOps Course
Learn DevOps Course the right way from NexsonIT
Learn automation to become a DevOps Engineer ?
It will not be true to say that the System Administrator doesn’t do any kind of automation in their day to day job. In DevOps philosophy, the approach of automation is the key rather than the automation itself.
Real Time Experts
Our Trainers come with a lot of experience and have proven expertise in the domain they teach.
Hands-On Live Projects
Our way of training and efforts make the students capable of working on live projects in the technology that they are interested in.
also covers mock interview sessions according to what the companies expect from the candidates.
Industry Recognized Certificate
Complete the Programme and earn an Industry accepted Certificate. Boost your Career with the Certificate!
Resume Building Support
our trainers help you in resume building which will be highly rated and will be covering all your strengths and skills.
Flexible Class Timings
Even though our trainers are working, we provide flexible class timings based on the student’s availability and convenience.
DevOps Course Content
Introduction to DevOps:
- Ingredients of DevOps
- DevOps principles
- Who has adopted?
- Mirage or Reality?
- Domain specific
- Technology specific
- DevOps Toolchain (Practices and Tools)
- What is conventional software development methodology
- What is Continuous Integration
- What is Continuous Delivery
- What is Continuous Deployment
- What is continuous feedback
- Faster deployments using devops
- How Automation helps devops
- DevOps Job market
Configuration Management tools
- Introduction to Chef:
- What is chef
- Difference between Chef open source and enterprise
- Chef Architecture
- Chef components
- Chef server
- Chef work station
- Chef client
- Installation of chef components
- Configuration of chef server, work station and development kit
- What is boot strap method
- How to add clients to chef server
- How to write cookbooks, recipes
- How to search clients on command line from server
- Knife command utility
- Chef-client utility
- How to write our own cookbooks
- Chef Resources
- Source files
- Roles in chef
- Environments in chef
- Data bags in chef
- Chef Kitchen utility
- Real time cookbooks in Chef Super Market
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Architecture
- Ansible terminology
- Ansible installation and configuration
- Ansible commands
- Components of Ansbile
- How to write playbooks
- YAML overview
- How to add nodes to server
- Ansible modules
- Ansbible Roles
- How to download Realtime playbooks from Galaxy
GIT: Version Control
- What is Git
- About Version Control System and Types
- Difference between CVCS and DVCS
- A short history of GIT
- GIT Basics
- GIT Command Line
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
- Creating the Branches, switching the branches, merging the branches.
- GIT Stash
Continuous Integration tools:
- What is Jenkins Introduction
- How to install and configure Jenkins
- Jenkins dashboard
- Jenkins authentication
- How to achieve Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Jenkins Jobs
- How to schedule jobs in Jenkins
- How to integrate Jenkins with Maven
- How to integrate Jenkins with Shell scripts
- Jenkins plugins – how to download and use
- Parameterizing the build
- CI CD Enablement With Jenkins
- Introduction to Dockers
- Installing dockers
- What are containers
- Exploring Docker hub
- Pulling images from hub
- Dockers from machine
- Docker Commands
- Docker pull
- Docker run
- Docker attach
- Writing your own Docker File
- Explaining Docker File
- Docker Swarm
- Monitoring Docker Swarm
- Welcome & Introduction
- Container Orchestration
- Kubernetes Architecture – Overview
- Installing Kubernetes
- PODS and Services
- Deploying a Stand-Alone Application
- Terraform Command Overview
- Terraform Script Explained
- Modules for Terraform
- Terraform to spinup Linux machine
- Terraform to spinup Windows machine
- Introduction to Cloud
- Cloud features:
- Pay as you use
- Different models of Cloud:
- Iaas – Infrastructure as service
- Paas – Platform as service
- Saas – Software as service
Career Growth for a DevOps Engineer
DevOps engineers are among the highest paid IT professionals today. Organizations that adopted DevOps practices are exhibiting high performance with rapid growth. This has led to many other organizations globally trying to choose the same method. According to the Puppetlabs state of DevOps report, companies who have taken the DevOps philosophy are able to deploy their code up to 30 times more frequently than their competitors.
The report also says that there are 50% fewer chances of code failure. The job search portal indeed.com has witnessed a 75% increase in the listings for DevOps jobs. On the other hand, on linkedin, there has been a 50% increase in the mention of DevOps as a skill.
Phone: +91 83409 88288
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.nexsonit.com