DevOps Course Training
DevOps Course Training By Realtime Experts.
Best DevOps course Training Institute in Hyderabad
Best DevOps Training Institute
Are you looking for the best DevOps Training Institute then your in the right place to update yourself with the latest trends in technology with Nexson IT. Learn DevOps Training by Real-Time Experts. Enroll now to get Practice using DevOps tools in a real environment with live cloud Projects.
DevOps training course content is designed from basics to advanced levels. We have a team of DevOps experts who are working professionals with hands-on real-time DevOps projects knowledge, which will give students an edge over other Training Institutes.
NEXSON IT – Best AWS Training Institute in Hyderabad
About DevOps Course
The extensive practical training provided by Nexson IT the best DevOps training institute in Hyderabad equips live projects and simulations. Such a detailed Devops course has helped our students to secure jobs in various MNCs. The trainers at nexson IT are subject specialist corporate professionals providing in-depth study in the DevOps course in Hyderabad. Participants completing the DevOps certification have a plethora of job opportunities in the industry.
The aim of the DevOps Training is to enhance the collaboration and reduce all gaps between the development team and the operations team. Therefore, several firms are investing in this technology to get practices done in an easy and reliable approach. Adopting this culture provides a quicker resolution of the issues and it enhances the safer operative environments.
How to Become a
DevOps Engineer in 2020.
If you are looking to get into DevOps Engineer Job, then our Training Academy will Teach you exactly how you can achieve your goal.
I’m Interested in This Course
Why Join Nexson IT DevOps Course
Learn DevOps Course the right way from NexsonIT
Learn automation to become a DevOps Engineer ?
It will not be true to say that the System Administrator doesn’t do any kind of automation in their day to day job. In DevOps philosophy, the approach of automation is the key rather than the automation itself.
Real Time Experts
Our Trainers come with a lot of experience and have proven expertise in the domain they teach.
Hands-On Live Projects
Our way of training and efforts make the students capable of working on live projects in the technology that they are interested in.
also covers mock interview sessions according to what the companies expect from the candidates.
Industry Recognized Certificate
Complete the Programme and earn an Industry accepted Certificate. Boost your Career with the Certificate!
Resume Building Support
our trainers help you in resume building which will be highly rated and will be covering all your strengths and skills.
Flexible Class Timings
Even though our trainers are working, we provide flexible class timings based on the student’s availability and convenience.
DevOps Course Content
Introduction to Devops:
- What is DevOps
- History of DevOps
- Devops objectives
- Traditional Software development practices
- Waterfall Vs. Agile
- Tools listed in DevOps
Linux Basics: Shell Scripting
- Setting up Virtual box/vagrant
- Creating and configuring Linux Virtual Machine
- Command Line Utilities and Basic Commands
- Linux File System, Text Editors
- Basic Administration concepts (users, groups, file permissions, ownerships)
- Basic Installations in Linux
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Shell Scripting – writing scripts to automate tasks
- Use cases – Simple projects
Version Controlling Tool : (GIT and Github)
- Git Introduction. Why Version controlling?
- Setting up repository on GIT (account creation and pushing local repo)
- Installing Git on windows/Linux
- Working on Local/Remote repos simultaneously
- Branching, Merging strategies
- Tagging, Release Management,
- and many more features…..
Continuous Integration – Continuous Delivery (CI-CD): Jenkins
- Introduction to CI-CD. How Jenkins fits in and why Jenkins
- Installing and configuring Jenkins on Windows & Linux
- Managing Jenkins – securing, managing credentials, backup etc.,
- Different types of Jobs – freestyle, pipeline, multibranch pipeline
- Setting up builds
- Jenkins Master-Slave Architecture (Distributed Jenkins Builds)
- Scheduling Jenkins Builds (CRON)
- Notifications through Catlight, Email Notifications
- Deploying artifacts to Repositories, target servers
- Role based authorization strategy plugin in detail
- Pipeline Projects
- Jenkinsfile – pipeline as a code
Build Tool: Maven
- Maven Installation
- Maven Build requirements
- Maven POM build
- Maven build lifecycle
- Introduction to containers. IWOMM problem statement and solution
- Difference between containers and Virtual Machines
- Docker Engine, Docker daemons, Docker Host, Docker Architecture
- Docker commands basics and networking related commands
- Docker Networking types
- Docker-compose: various methods to connect docker containers
- Dockerfile, builds and creating customized images
- Autoscaling, replication factor, RAFT consensus
- Docker swarm, Docker stack
- Container orchestration and Intro to Kubernetes and orchestration tools
Configuration Management: Ansible
- Introduction to Configuration Management. How ansible fits in?
- Ansible installation, creating a cluster of EC2 instances
- Provisioning of servers from one point of Control
- Setting up Controller and Managed Nodes/Hosts
- Ansible ad-hoc commands
- Writing Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible roles
- Variables, target, task, handlers, notify
- Few topics around ansible modules, ansible tower, ansible-vault etc.,
Cloud : AWS
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to AWS Services
- Different cloud computing service models
- Amazon EC2
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Storage : Amazon S3
Docker Automation: Python Scripting
- Installing Python, packages and dependencies
- Basics of Python programming
- subprocess – subprocess module in python
- writing automation scripts to create docker multi container architecture
Infrastructure as a Code : Terraform
- Infrastructure as code – automating infra
- variables in terraform : strings, maps, lists, Boolean
- Creating s3 bucket and uploading files
- Terraform modules
- Use cases
Monitoring Tool: Nagios
- Why Nagios
- Hands-on installing Nagios
- Self Study : monitoring
Issue Tracking Tool : JIRA
- Project driven approach
- Creating Epics, stories, subtasks
- Assigning tasks to various contributors
- Project lifecycle, sprints, generating burncharts
- Hands on Practice on JIRA and Bugzilla
Career Growth for a DevOps Engineer
DevOps engineers are among the highest paid IT professionals today. Organizations that adopted DevOps practices are exhibiting high performance with rapid growth. This has led to many other organizations globally trying to choose the same method. According to the Puppetlabs state of DevOps report, companies who have taken the DevOps philosophy are able to deploy their code up to 30 times more frequently than their competitors.
The report also says that there are 50% fewer chances of code failure. The job search portal indeed.com has witnessed a 75% increase in the listings for DevOps jobs. On the other hand, on linkedin, there has been a 50% increase in the mention of DevOps as a skill.
Phone: +91 83409 88288
Email: email@example.com www.nexsonit.com